It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it. – Oscar Wilde
“The primary purpose of reading the Bible is not to know the Bible but to know God.”― James Merritt
This week’s list is to share some of our favorite books. Here are just some of mine:
- Jesus Centered Bible (NLT or ESV Version)
- Hope Prevails – Dr. Michelle Bengtson (Due out in August in 2016)
- Come With Me – Suzanne Ellers (Due out May 3, 2016)
- The Mended Heart – Suzanne Ellers
- You’re Already Amazing – Holly Gerth
- 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit – Nicki Koziarz
- Your Life Still Counts – Tracie Miles
- Vision In White – Nora Roberts
- Redeeming Love – Francine Rivers
- Zoya – Danielle Steel
- The Promise – Danielle Steel
- Coffee Talk With Jesus – Intimate Chats With the Savior – Barbie Swihart
What is one of your favorite books?
*You can find all of my posts in this project by clicking the button below.
Linking up with Chasing Slow.